PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
Tonight I have decided to indulge in the spirits to help alleviate some of the bullshit emotional strife concomitant with my divorce and more importantly my child leaving with her mother to another state. I find that a state of moderate to extreme inebriation is not the optimal time to smoke. The flavors of my beloved baccy seem to get lost with the desensitization of my sensory input from an ETOH inundated brain.
F@%& it!
How the hell are you tonight? Furthermore, does anyone else enjoy or not enjoy the pipe when plastered?
BTW...I have a double whopper with extra cheese waiting to quell the nastiness of the munchies once I finish consuming a goodly amount of Wild Trukey Honey...good stuff by the way!!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
When sipping, I enjoy a good english. When plastered, the bottle is all I'm worried about. Spouses and children will rip your heart out. My best to you brother, hope all improves.

thefalcon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 23, 2012
Hope things start looking up for you soon brother, hang in there.
Eric

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
seadog, sometimes a wee dram is just the medicine. Just organize things so you don't fall asleep and light yourself on fire. A little libation complements many blends, but not after you pass the pleasant-buzz phase. After that, the flavor of a good blend gets somewhat lost in the buzz, for me. Safe passage, friend.

seadogontheland

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 4, 2014
Thanks fellas. I don't usually drink and when I do I can't hold the booze beyond a few drinks. I ended up putting the pipe down and going to sleep while watching a classic on VHS...yeah I still have the old technology and "Spinal Tap" is always funny. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.