PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogbriar

Lurker
Dec 16, 2013
Hello all, my name is Salvator. Sal for short. I have been smoking a pipe for 2 months now. My favorite tobaccos are the Frog Morton blends, and most of my pipes ( I have 12) are estate pipes. I do work allot so I might not be on allot but I hope to make some new friends and learn from the vetrians of this great hobby.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Frog Morton and 12 estates I would say your well on your way already my friend. Welcome to the forum you have come to the right place so much to learn and so many great pipers to learn from.
Andrew

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Welcome, Sal. Feel free to ask questions and offer posts for comment. I learn a lot from my fellow

Forum members.

bulldogbriar

Lurker
Dec 16, 2013
Thank you Andrew. I am a picker as a side hobby and I found a few realy cool hand carved pipes at an estate sale, they were cheep so I bought them. I sold off all of them but one I kept it and figured out how to use it and after trying it out a few times I fell in love and live the vintage pipes, as a picker I love old classic things with some Pitena to it.

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
Sal you will fit in just fine here my friend we love stories and pictures of interesting finds and there are lot of antique store hunters on here that can both help you and part take on your posts. I also love buying and restoring estate pipes as so many on here.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Sal, Welcome!!! Your off to a great start. Show off your finds here, we would love to see them.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Welcome, Sal. The Frog Morton line is a great start and there are so many excellent blends yet to try. Enjoy your time here. It's a great place to learn more about our hobby. Happy smoke rings.

Status
Not open for further replies.