PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmurdoc

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2012
North Idaho
Just got my Leonessa Briosa in the mail this morning!
DSCN1035640x227.jpg

DSCN1033640x247.jpg

DSCN1032640x241.jpg

halfrican001

Lurker
Dec 12, 2012
just bought a Leonessa Briosa last night from pipes and cigars.com. Looks good online hope it works as good as it looks.

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
Looks like a nice pipe! And they're pretty modestly priced. Let us know how that beauty smokes!

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
I have two Leonessa Briosa heavy shanked bent billiards, partially rusticated as are those above.

I bought two identical pipes so I could switch off, letting one rest a day while I smoke the other.

I like them that much. Decent value in a production pipe.

madmurdoc

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2012
North Idaho
Smokes nice! I feel like I'm getting quite a bit more flavor through this pipe than my Dr Grabow. The only tobacco I have at the moment is Cherry Cavendish from Smokers Pride (about to order Dunhill Night Cap, and Peterson Irish Oak), but halfway through the bowl I got a lot of cherry flavor. I need to slow down I think though, because the draw isn't as hard as with the Dr Grabow, so it's easy to get wet smoke with it. Hopefully the break in process will remedy that. Definitely worth the price, and a very pleasurable smoke. :)

madmurdoc

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2012
North Idaho
Yep it's pretty good, but like I said it seems to gurgle a lot easier than my other pipe. Might just be me though, still a newb :P.

Status
Not open for further replies.