PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
Always enjoyed his "In Search Of" series as well. They are a little dated now but you can watch many of them on YouTube.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Star Trek puts modern special effects to shame. With rather basic sets and a good caste, they made a television classic. The power of first rate writing and acting.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Not a huge Star Trek fan, but enjoyed the numerous series and movies. Nimoy was one of my favorite characters, as he loved logic. I'll miss him and the logic he insisted on. It seems too many people ignore logic today. :crying:

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
rbccqr.jpg

thehappypiper

Can't Leave
Feb 27, 2014
I've enjoyed Start Trek for as long as I can remember and I watch all the various series and movies quite often. I watched The Wrath of Khan just two nights ago in fact. While the main body of his work was created a very long time ago, it stayed with us, has become an indelible part of our shared modern culture. He was "John" to Shatner's "Paul". I remember thinking recently that he seemed to have had a very good life. I think the measure of his importance was shown by his recent appreances in the very good reboots; Mr Nimoy almost give the seal of approval to the project. While many millions will be saddened by his loss, we can all be grateful for a life well-lived.

Status
Not open for further replies.