PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Well, we closed out the year with a very nice turn-out. Special guest Al Jones (aka ssjones) joined us as we sampled a 15 year-old McClelland mixture #6, a surprise gift of year and a half old Stonehaven from Cortez (Thanks, Larry, for a wonderful treat. it was a huge hit with the members), We Three Kings and some of woodsroad's home made blends, which are outstanding. I'm sure Dan Chlebove will post photos as well.

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
cSwgc7D.jpg

SSjones and lestrout
ZDjAPcb.jpg

woodsroad loading 15 year-old Mixture #6

MiKXDar.jpg

bluesmk

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2013
Bethlehem,PA
As always a great meeting,finally got to meet Al(ssjones) which was a pleasure. Special thanks to Cortez for the Christmas gift the Stonehaven was lovely to say the least.

Merry Christmas to All,and Happy New Year!

Happy Holidays;)

Dan

Gabrieli Pipes
003_zps2869941e.jpg

002_zps54c28c75.jpg

001_zpsab9964b3.jpg

This is a shout out to Steve Morrisette, can I get a passing grade here?
004_zps1270b58b.jpg

bluesmk

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2013
Bethlehem,PA
Also they seemed to get over look every month with all the hubub, I'd like to thank Sutliffe Tobacco for their contributions to our monthly meetings.

Dan

Gabrieli Pipes :puffy:

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Glad to see everyone enjoying the tobacco and fellowship! Very smart Dan - very distinguished. Your Dad would have been proud.
Thanks from me to Sutliff and to John (papipeguy) for the opportunity to sample their great blends.
Andy

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
Looks like a good time. Have you chosen a january date? I wont be able to make morleys in january so maybe i can make it up with lvpc :)

indianafrank

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 15, 2014
papipeguy, looks like a fun time. Too bad I'm a bit too far from you in central NY, otherwise I would drop by and say hello.
I do drive rte 81 through NY and PA quite a bit when the weather breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.