PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

estumpf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2013
"Legacy" is a new blend released by PipeandCigars.com at the Chicago Pipe Show 2013. They were giving generous samples on a number of new blends soon to be released under the label "The Smoker Ltd." You can go to the PipeandCigars.com website for more information about the different blends they will be releasing. "Legacy" is "a full, rich Latakia blend with the addition of hard to find Yenidje which helps to make this a fragrant, tasty blend. Perique adds some additional depth and three different and distinct Virginias add complexity and sweetness. Legacy takes you back to the days of bold yet smooth tobaccos that filled the air with rich, genuine tobacco aromas," as they describe it. It is mild. No tongue bite. It is not as rich as Dunhill's "Royal Yacht." But I like it just fine and will order some when it it is available.

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
Is it a flake? The blend does sound good and I will give it a shot once it is release. *i'm hoping they have a release sale :p*

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
Ah, thanks captain. I try to avoid the site until its time for my next TAD or else I end up spending to much lol

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I just checked them out on the site and damn!!!!! There goes my TAD!!! Most of them sound great! I will be traveling through the Bethlehem, PA area letter this week and plan on stopping in to pick some up. With any luck I will see Russ again......

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Rick,
I am in the area as well from time to time. What day did you plan on heading up? Maybe we can meet up and check out the new digs and have a bowl.
PM me if you are interested.
Dan

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Contact me by email (russo@pipesandcigars.com) if you're going to stop by. I'm in the headquarters, where there's nothing to see or buy, but if you let me know when you'll be in town, I'll arrange to meet you at the downtown store or the superstore (which is close to where I'm staying).
Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.