PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank13

Can't Leave
Oct 5, 2014
Bakersfield, CA
So....... There's a city boy who decides he's going to move way out in the middle of Montana to get away from the rat race.
Several months go by, and he's starting to feel a bit lonely. One day, he's checking his fences, and he comes across an oldfella' leaning up against a fence post.
He walks up and the oldfella' says, "Howdy, neighbor! Hey, I'm havin' a little party at my place on Friday night, and I just wanted to see if'n you're interested in comin' by!"
Well, the city boy replies that he is, indeed, interested.
The Oldfella' says, "Well, I oughta' warn you that there's gonna' be a lot of drinkin'!"
The city boy says that he's okay with that, and that he likes the occasional beer, himself.
The Oldfella' continues, "There's probably gonna' be a lot of fightin', too!"
The city boy says that this is alright and reckons he'll just keep out of the way...
The Oldfella' says, "Yeah...There'll probably be a whole lotta' wild sex there, too!"
The city boy says that's okay, and thinks again, that he'll just keep out of the way. He inquires as to what he should wear to the party.
The Oldfella' says, "Aw, shucks, it don't matter -- It's just gonna' be the two of us!"

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Not that there's anything wrong with that!
Brokeback Mountain is a 2005 American epic romantic drama film. It depicts the complex romantic and sexual relationship between two men in the American West from 1963 to 1983.
Somehow I get the idea the city slicker was back in the rat race in a New York minute!
Has anyone seen Deliverance?
"Squeal like a pig"
null

Status
Not open for further replies.