PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nobail

Might Stick Around
Dec 26, 2011
Oregon
Nice looking leather stands. That cross hatch is good, but I'm sure they will sell quickly. Good luck.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Thank you, nobail.
Also, I got more photos added to the listing. I still have a few more to edit and add and can email/text them if desired.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Greg,was your listing meant to be a "Dutch" auction? I agree with Nobail,the cross hatch pattern is nice which is the pattern I want on the one I bought!

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Ed, I don't know what "Dutch" style is! LOL
I sent you a message: I want to make sure I send the right one. I think it's the top, left, the one with the brass snap, not a black one, correct?

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
A "Dutch" auction is one where you are selling more than one item of the same type-buyer has their choice unless all items are identical.

You are correct,top left with the brass snap. It will look good setting here on my desk with my Joe Stewart leather stand.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Ah, then yes, Dutch is what I wanted; thanks for explaining that, Ed. I will have your stand out in the mail tomorrow (the correct one! LOL).
I re-listed the auction with a new design (still four to choose from) in the "Dutch" format (I think). Here is the new auction link
Leather Pipe Stands- Choice of Four

Status
Not open for further replies.