New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I saw this post that he was going to write about how to make a commission, I admit that I came over to this, hands on hips, to see what exactly was going to be wrong with the article, but shazam, he hit it dead on. That is all exactly right for any craft any medium any article that you are going to have fabricated.

Great article. I have to go check my shirts out a little closer now. Thanks!

echie

Can't Leave
Jul 7, 2014
Amsterdam
Perfect timing, I'm about to buy a few new shirts.
On the other hand, now I feel the urge to commission a pipe... Damn :P

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
When I'm in the mood for a new Bruce Weaver, I just call him, offer a reasonable price, and tell him to have fun. Have no idea what I'm getting until I see the finished pipe. Have not been let down a bit!

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I just asked Steve to make me a quarter bent prince. He took it from there and it came out amazing. We didn't even discuss price, but that's my bad habit. I was pleased with the price, and blown away by the pipe.
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I would say, "it must be nice", but it IS nice.

I can't imagine Steve putting up with that guy in his story of the remake. I guess he must have learned something from the experience.

( I went to my closet and found a few shirts hanging there that had nicely stitched button holes! A couple I bought at a thrift store in Vero Bch that were from a hotel in Hong Kong seemed especially nice. I can imagine some guy staying @ The Royal Gardens in order to set up sweat shops and buying these crafted shirts in the Hotel haberdashery. The irony is always there somewhere.)

Status
Not open for further replies.