PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinhead

Lurker
Mar 13, 2019
Hi everyone. I just started to pack my new Brigham Mountaineer 316 and a glass of sprite(as I am all tead out for the day). I can't help wondering what everyone else is enjoying?

rdavid

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
Lazy day here too. Smoking a bowl of Old Joe Krantz.
Long list of chores... probably ain't happening today.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Long list of chores... probably ain't happening today.
I resemble that remark...
jay-roger.jpg

rdavid

Jun 30, 2018
Milton, FL
My poor Harley desperately needs some TLC. She's looking at me with big sad eyes... 75 degrees and sunny.
And here I sit smokin. Sorry girl, maybe tommorow.

Jan 8, 2013
Lazy Saturday for me. I'm currently enjoying a coffee with Hearth & Home Blackhouse in a 2013 Peterson Pipe Of The Year, while watching Creed. Creed II to follow.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Stove up from removing half dead Crepe Myrtle by porch, had to chain it and pull it out with Tundra. Got up and Buddy was in hot water with wife, he carried away a small Crepe Myrtle in a bucket and she couldn’t find it, when he’s good it’s her dog, when he’s bad he’s my dog. Then watched LSU win over Maryland in the last 2 seconds to go to Sweet Sixreen. Broadcasters were so up Maryland’s butt hole, hate when they do that.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Enjoying a bowl of Aylesbury Classic Flake in a new Cermak cheering for Wofford to bear Kentucky. Feeling no temptation to do anything other than relaxing.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Kingfisher with a bottle of Michelob on my back porch watching a Pileated Woodpecker having its fun.

timelord

Oct 30, 2017
Gallifrey
aggghhhh time zones. It's now Sunday morning down under. Saturday was a lazy day on the beach watching the Vissla Surf Pro competition. Today will be Carnival Canguru (Portuguese spelling) with my (Brazilian) wife organised by the Brazilian community association (there are a lot of Brazilians in Sydney so plenty going on).
So a whole weekend spent doing not very much really.

xingpao

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 11, 2019
Sierra Nevada hazy little IPA and I think I will do a bowl of bulk balkan supreme.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
All the kids are home from college. It’s a good day. Mom and I are happy as can be. Gonna head out on the porch and fire up a bowl of F&K Black Bayou Mist here in a bit. My oldest boy will probably grab himself a beer and sit with me.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Not so lazy here, but heading in that direction!
Changed the oil/filter on my Lincoln, changed the rear brake pads and fixed an exhaust leak. We rebuild our shed doors last weekend, too that debris to the dump, then painted and refinished our trash area cover.
Now relaxing with a vodka tonic and a pipe to come!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Went for take-out twice, Mexican then Chinese, so my wife could do industrial scale baking of cookies for the church homeless shelter lunch. She does this on crutches. She loves to cook and bake. Cooked with her grandma for the farm workers growing up. Her people say they have four new calves this spring. Now I will likely go assemble some cake boxes to take the cookies to church.

mudcamper

Lurker
Mar 22, 2019
Sonoma County
Very busy Saturday for me, but that's all over, and I'm about to enjoy a bowl of MM Great Dane in a MM Country Gentleman, paired with some Jim Beam Apple Whiskey. Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.