PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Really nice. Good for you. Been waiting patiently for Mr. Layton to get going on my comission. I am very patient.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Layton is the man!
If I had to start over, him and Ryan Alden would be the exclusive pipes in my collection!

Dec 24, 2012
Not familiar with the SLoth line, but I have several Laytons and they are great pipes. Clark is a good guy too,

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I don't own a Layton or a Sloth, but met him for the first time this past weekend. He strikes me as a jovial fellow and his pipes are well made and fairly priced. Enjoy the new pipe! It looks like a giant upside down Hershey's kiss.

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
Mothernature that be be the reason I picked it up. It just spoke to me, and I love chocolate too.
Peck, some of the Sloth line are hand cut the same as his Layton pipes except the stems are preformed vs being hand cut. He reshapes them a bit to fit the pipes. He has other Sloth pipes that are made out of precut briar that still look wonderful. I hope to get of of the Layton pipes next show I go to.
I must agree with Clark being a great guy, I will be emailing after work to let him know how much I am enjoying the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.