PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Clark has finished my pipe and sent the final pictures to me. This man has a lot of talent and my pipe looks amazing. I cannot wait to get it in my hands and fire up a fine Virginia flake in it. I know it will be a great smoker.

B

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
It was a fine evening all around. I went hunting with a Friend to try an evening sit hoping some wood ducks would come in. Limited out with my trusty Browning. Then arrive home to the email from Clark. Not sure how this day could really get any better.

B

deuce26

Can't Leave
Jan 29, 2014
Slidell, Louisiana
Pipebow, I'm pumped for you bro. That pipe is amazing looking. I went wood duck hunting once and had a great time. The wood duck is definitely one of the most beautiful ducks for sure.

Dec 24, 2012
I think Clark really went above and beyond here. The blast is awe-inducing. The shaping and grain orientation is top notch. Congrats.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Thanks fellas, Peck I have to agree with you. Clark really knocked it out of the park on this one. I was planning this pipe to match my bent brandy. When he sent the first progress pics I could tell it had some great Birdseye. Told him if he needed to change the stains to show it off to go ahead. And change stem Color if needed for it to look best. Glad I have him the freedom and he changed it up.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Deuce the browning is a citori XS Skeet and is a fine shooter. Scared to scratch her, but it felt great to shoot a few with it.

B

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Nothing like smoking one that was made just for you. Congrats on tha gorgeous smoker!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Superlative. The blast-smooth combination and that intensely visualized stem are amazing.

johnnyreb

Lifer
Aug 21, 2014
I like the blast & smooth Birdseye combo as well. He did an excellent choice on the stain.
Any day duck hunting is a day well spent in my book!

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Thanks fellas. Bradley I much prefer an uncoated bowl for my VA flakes, latakias I don't notice much difference. But the lighter tasting flakes I notice a truer flavor from uncoated. I received the pipe yesterday and smoked it last night as well as tonight. Decided to break it in with some Orlik Golden sliced. Smokes amazing, and looks even better in person. A fine clencher as well. Layton did another masterful job here.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.