PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
At the SPC Dinner I was fortunate enough to pick up a Clark Layton Blasted Egg and an Il Duca B2 Morta Billiard.
20150124_164246-600x337.jpg

20150124_164442-600x337.jpg

AND I picked up a tin of Penzance as well. So happy!!
I was JUST on Clark's website like 3 days ago and was pondering having him do a commission (my first). This is just too awesome!

fordm60

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 19, 2014
Those look very nice!! You sir have had a wonderful day! Hope you have countless hours of smokey goodness with them!!

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
This pipe is gorgeous, Clark. I passed up everything but the morta once I saw your pipe. I will likely be adding my name to your list of commissions later this year.

:D

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
nice pipes and nice score overall! Clark, i think since i first posted that billiard i scored from Primal at the Richmond CORPS show you have received around 10-15 new commissions from the fine folks here on the forums. Would that warrant me a discount on a newly commissioned pipe from you? After all, your billiard is seriously my favorite pipe out of my close to 50 burners and i cannot wait to get my hands on another. Everytime i pack that pipe up to smoke, i know it will not let me down and provide a wonderful smoking experience, EVERY TIME.
I am seriously glad that i, along with others here, have influenced people to check out and purchase your quality and well made pipes. It is a true testament to the power of word of mouth marketing and great customer satisfaction with the product purchased by the consumer. It is awesome to see others enjoy the same experience i have with owning a Layton made pipe, especially with the extremely affordable prices you charge for such a high quality product. Anyways, i didn't mean to derail the OP's thread, and i wish you many more years of success as a pipe maker, you certainly deserve it, brother!
-Corey

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
Both beautiful. I don't know which I like more.
I like the shape/style of the layton more but I am really interested in finding a morta pipe too.

laytonpipes

Lurker
Dec 3, 2014
wyfbane, I'm glad you like the pipe and thank you for taking the time to post it!
layinpipe Thank you for your posts. The vast majority of pipes that I sell go to someone who saw an online post from someone, or talked to someone who had a "Layton" pipe and was happy with it. I could tell everyone how good my pipes are but it doesn't mean anything coming from me. But coming from a long time pipe collector , it means a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.