PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

apiperisdown

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2014
Captivating. She could raise the temperature in any room to be sure. One of the last of Hollywood's Golden Age is gone.

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
In my heyday I would have killed half of Hollywood for a pair of her panties. "To Have and To Have Not" is sex, personified. Another great loss. RIP.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
Alluring..Magnetic woman for sure.Sex appeal galore..She was one of a kind.I guess you can tell that I sure liked watching her.Even if it wasn't in real life.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
I was on vacation in NY back in the 1980s, and saw her come out of her home (the Dakota, where John Lennon was murdered). I thought about going up and trying to talk to her, but she had two guys with her that were twice my size, so I figured it probably wasn't a good idea. Missed chance there, and I never got another one.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
What a woman! Any woman who can balance Bogart and then Robards is the match for anyone. She

was an actor's actor, and a strong soul.

Aug 14, 2012
I agree with Rav. This is the sexiest scene I can recall. The first time I saw this film I was really stunned. She was 19 years old. Dynamite.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Fifteen years ago several of us Dilbertville mujiks were talking about older screen actresses who buzzed us.
Our female office manager walked by and said, "I could file a sexual discrimination suit against you guys but I know the women you're talking about have been dead for years."
I told her that one of mine was still alive, thank you very much.
Lauren Bacall was a true mensch and oh, so sexy.
Fnord

darwin

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 9, 2014
Amen to that. The "whistle" scene is the most profoundly erotic length of celluloid ever created.

Status
Not open for further replies.