PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
Just an update on my stem replacement for anyone who, like me, needed a new stem for their Savinelli.
Savinelli USA -- which is Laudisi Distribution Group -- was immediately responsive to my email request and instructions were simple: Send pipe with check or money order for $35. Happy to do it for me.
Wait time was supposed to be one to two months. Coming up on week four, and they told me already it would receive it this coming week.
I know there was one other fella in here who needed a Sav stem replacement but was reluctant to send it in. I'd say, if the pipe is worth it to you, go for it. Very pleasant experience dealing with Laudisi customer service.
Pups

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
It's nice to hear a positive report on something like this. All too often that isn't the case. I'll certainly keep this in mind if any of my Savs need help. Thanks.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I am glad to hear this is going well for you. Please give us another update once you get it back and let us know how satisfied you are with it.
Also, can you post a link to how you contacted them here? Lots of stuff on the web and I just want to make sure I am using the same contact method you used and hopefully get the same results.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'll definitely keep that in mind. I have two Savenelli pipes I bought new and unfinished, now about 35 years old,

with the stems well worn but still functional. But if one of them chews through, I may send it for a new stem.

Thanks.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'll definitely keep that in mind. I have two Savenelli pipes I bought new and unfinished, now about 35 years old,

with the stems well worn but still functional. But if one of them chews through, I may send it for a new stem.

Thanks.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
Eagle Rico:
Webpage: http://www.laudisi.com/products.cfm
To contact Laudisi Distribution Group
Email: sales@laudisi.com or info@smokingpipes.com
Phone: (843) 491 4150
LDG Office & Mailing Address:

4360 Big Barn Dr

Little River, SC 29566

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
I did not have such good luck a couple of years ago when I tried to replace a stem with logo and recently sent a Sav to Ken Norwood. Aside from not having the logo he did a beautiful job and the door-to-door turnaround time was less than one week. Can you send a pic when you get it back so we can all give out a collective sigh? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.