PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I had a nice sized credit built up with Rich at 4noggins as he has been selling my aged tins of English blends for me so here is what I ordered. Rich has been selling my tins for me for over a year now and he is a pleasure to do business with.
10 tins of Astleys 109

10 tins of Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug

8 tins of Peterson University Flake
I also got the update from pipestud so I jumped on the following aged tins.
6 tins of 2008 SG Best Brown Flake at 14.00 a tin( his prices for aged tins are really great)

1 tin of aged ( forget the date) Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug at 12.00
Other than a few of the major retailers these prices for aged tins are the same as brand new. Steve is great to work with.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Nice going Harris on the sales of your tins - and those are some great prices from Pipstud. Sounds like a nice process of buying and selling.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks six, it is pretty cool having a built in credit at 4noggins and then it is fun deciding how I want to spend it. Steve really does have some great deals on the aged stuff. I recently bought some 07 Aslteys 109 from him and again his prices were righteous.

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
Nice grab cigrmaster, and if I may I would like to ask you how that Astleys 109 is?

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
ron, the Astleys 109 is a sweet, mild Va flake that never bites. It ages beautifully and I smoke it a lot as a first or second smoke of the day. It is one of the flakes I cut my teeth on years ago and I still enjoy it to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.