PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Had some money burning whole my pocket so P&C got some benefit out of it.
Frog Morton

Frog Morton on the Town

Frog Morton on the Bayou

Frog Morton Across the Pond

Peterson Irish Flake

H&H Cerebus

H&H Sweet and Savory

H&H Larry's Blend
I used to smoke Frog Morton regular all the time but it's been years so I figured I'd restock it. I've actually never tried the other Frog blends so I'm looking forward to see what I've been missing out on.
Irish Flake - Never tried but reading about it makes me curious. I hear it's stout. Bring it on!
The Cerebus sample I got on my last order was nothing short of amazing. I wish they had this posted online in 8oz tins, I wouldn't have hesitated to buy one.
The S&S and Larry's, both sounded interesting so I threw those in as well.
Now which to try first?

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Nice haul! Irish Flake is a very serious VA, and Larry's is a very serious English...enjoy! :puffy:

msandoval858

Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
I have an open tin of Black House I'm working on and a sealed tin of Magnum Opus lined up to be cracked open soon.
Got my bases covered :puffy:

gungnir

Lurker
May 22, 2012
Love Frog Morton, Cerberus, and Black House. Haven't tried the other Frog Morton's but have heard great things about them. Hope they are as good or better as the standard Frog Morton. Happy Puffing msandoval858 :puffy:

msandoval858

Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Thanks for the feedback guys. Needless to say I'll be getting home as quick as I can tomorrow to break in to my goodies. Hopefully I'll get some quiet time to enjoy some over the weekend.
I also politely asked for a small sample of Obsidian. I don't know if they honor those requests or not but I figured it was worth asking. Hoping to try that one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.