PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Just got the email from Rad. My latest commission should be on its way to me shortly. :D This is the first of my seven day set. The next one in the queue is a Dublin.
Dimensions are:
Overall: 1 7/8 x 5 7/8
Bowl: 13/16 x 1 5/8
Weight: 38 grams
The stem is cumberland with an inlay of spalted tamarind.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
Thats a very fine looking pipe, congrats! Rad makes some of the best looking pipes out there, hopefully my funds are soon right to pick up one of my own.

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
Wow!! You guys with your beautiful Rad's!! I'm thinking about putting the wife out for commission so I can afford one! I think the ends will justify the means... :crazy:

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Kevin can we please have a Rad Davis subforum on PM? I'm tired of these "check out my Rad" posts clogging up the works. Rad this, Rad that Rad Rad Rad.
I jest... Congrats gw that is an incredible pipe! Every time I see a new Rad pipe I think "Wow, that is the best one I've seen yet." Then along comes the next even better than the last.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Man, the stain on that pipe is absolutely outstanding! Look at that button.
Frankly, before I joined this forum I had no idea about Rad Davis or his work. Many man feel that there is a possibility of mass hysteria in the admiration of his work.
Maybe a little truth in that.
But for me, his attention to detail is beyond the other pipes that I own.
Congrats on that beauty and enjoy for many many years.
Allan

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Another lovely addition. Rad will have to take a hiatus when you and Harris get your racks complete! I really like that contrast staining he is doing recently, it is very distinctive.

Status
Not open for further replies.