PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
My second Rad Davis Commission completed today and I could not be more pleased with the results. The stem is cumberland with an inlay of spalted tamarind. :puffy:
Dimensions are:
Overall: 2 x 5 7/8

Bowl: 13/16 x 1 3/4

Weight: 44 grams

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Damn that is one fine looking pipe, I like the stain on the rim contrasted with the black blast - congrats!

Dec 24, 2012
I love a black blast on a billiard - and this one with the cumberland saddle bit is simply smashing. You are on a real roll here.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
Awesome pipe, I love the shape and the 'blast........what am I sayin'. I love everything about it. Except the fact that it's not in MY rotation. Hope you enjoy it for many many years.

Question: Do you dedicate a certain tobacco to a pipe like that?

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Thanks for the great comments!
Question: Do you dedicate a certain tobacco to a pipe like that?
With all of my Rad's, I only smoke VA and VA blends. I do not dedicate a pipe to a certain VA blend like others do. I only have a few pipes dedicated to Latakia blends. I do like my VA and VA blend pipes to be 3/4 or 13/16 bowl diameter for the best flavor(to me).

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Chris, another great Rad for your collection, well done. Looks eerily similar to one of mine...lol. I am sure it is going to be a great smoker, let us know when you fire it up.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Sweet Rad Chris congrats! Wow a lot of Rad Davis pipes being showed off around here. Hard to remember who's got what. Must be something special; Sooner or later I'm going to have to get me one. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.