PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I wanted another Rad Dublin in the collection so I asked him to make one with a certain stain and the gold fleck stem application. The dimensions are as follows:

Overall: 2 x 6

Bowl: 13/16 x 1 3/4

Weight: 40 grams
I don't know how he does it but 40 grams is incredibly light for a pipe with the thick walls this one has. I asked him to make it with a kind of wavy, layered, flat blast and it came out perfectly. I could not be happier with the results and I am sure it will be a great smoker.

pipebow88

Can't Leave
Jun 12, 2013
Hmmmmm...... Now you've ot me thinking Dublin again! Lol, dang it Harris you make this hard. That is an absolute beauty! Perfection of a Dublin.

B

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Awesome! I like that last shot showing the tenon and chamfer around the mortise hole. This shows the precision and attention to detail of the artisan. Even the inside pieces are finished to perfection! :worship:
Congrats Harris on another fine Rad.
edit: Hey I thought you were taking a break from American carvers for now?

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for the nice comments guys, it is appreciated.
peck, Rad loves dealing with me, I just tell him the shape I want and tell him it has to have a killer blast and weigh nothing, now how difficult is that? lol
mike, his attention to detail is impressive, as he does take a lot of pride in his work. I never said I was taking a break from American pipes, just that I wanted a Tonni. I have had this pipe in the que for a couple of months now.

delkhouri

Can't Leave
May 4, 2013
Columbus Ohio
Very very nice. You should be thankful that it isn't a quarter bent or I would probably hunt you down and steal it from you!!!!! Congrats on another beauty!

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Harris
That is a stunner alright. Nice stain color. 40 grams in that size? That sounds impossible to achieve with walls like that in six inches
Amazing
Hope it smokes great for you, but I know it absolutely will
Good for you

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Georgous new Rad. Your gonna love the way that baby feels. Your saddle bit Rad Dublin's are great, but I absolutely love the way this one turned out! Congrats buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.