PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Well here is the start of my pipe collection that I purposely picked from smokingpipes.com.

First up a Bjarne Handmade Smooth Bent Apple. Simple, tasteful, and inexpensive.

P1010779.jpg

Next is a DiMonte Smooth Bent Brandy. I have never heard of DiMonte before, but I was really drawn to the shape (and the price). It has a great feel in the hand and I cannot wait to smoke it.

P1010781.jpg

I like to smoke at the local coffee shop. With that in mind, I really needed something to carry my pipe(s) and tools. To that end, I bought a Castleford pipe case.

P100773.jpg

P1010774.jpg

P1010775.jpg

P1010776.jpg

I am quite happy with this purchase. Got 2 more pipes coming this Friday and a small array of tobacco from Boswell's coming. Should make for a nice Sunday evening.

kelp

Lurker
Aug 9, 2012
I like that bent brandy. That case is also very classy. I am in the market for a pipe/tobacco pouch/case.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Great looking pipes and a real nice start on your collection. Good going on the accessories, gotta have the accouterments to go with the pipes and tobacco. Don't forget lots of pipe cleaners are also needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.