PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I place my order last night for my Mac Baren 2pipe combination pipe pouch and a tin of MacB's royal and VCF. Only a small order. I'm going to satisfy my TAD in a couple weeks with a larger order. I am running out of my favorite blends and I want to get my cellar stocked up a little before the price hike down there and our dollar changes.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
AND Rich is the only one doing free USPS over $99 to Alaska as well :puffy: so that saves me a few bucks. As a matter of fact, I have a Sav Trevi 320 KS and a 500g box of G&H Ennerdale Flake coming here Friday from VT 8)

Wellington

Dec 31, 2012
I like 4Noggins and is one of my two merchants I order from, but I'd say SmokingPipes does better international shipping if we are taking shipping cost into the picture. With the identical order from both, SP is about $3.50 less on the shipping, and for myself anyway, they take the same time to get here. That said 4Noggins still has my business and they are great to deal with in the little I've ordered. I plan to be ordering a few tubs of some OTC's from him in the next few months.

Dec 24, 2012
My most recent order was ordered and shipped Friday May 24 and I got it Tuesday May 28. Pretty quick for across the border.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
My most recent order was ordered and shipped Friday May 24 and I got it Tuesday May 28. Pretty quick for across the border.
Same here. Had one in 5 days. Ordered on a sunday, shipped on monday, at the border by wednesday and I had it friday before work.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
YES!!! Shipped out today at 1724h! Should be at my door by wednesday :D
I can't wait to make another order in a couple weeks! I'm runnin low on my everyday blend and I want to stock up before our dollar drops and the prices go up.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
Holy crap that was FAST! I orderd it last tuesday, it was shipped the next day and I got it at 1250pm tuesday (yesterday) defore I went to work! Awesome service as always. The pipe pouch works perfect and it fits nice and snug into the console of my lift truch and will never fall out.
Going through my TAD list to see what I'm going to order in a few weeks. Hmmmm...

trailspike48

Jan 15, 2013
I placed my latest order with 4noggins last night and it shipped today. Rick had FMC back in stock and that is what I was waiting on to finish my order. I love the free shipping and the customer service from 4noggis.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
I don't get free shipping to CDA but it would be nice if he offered it to us for the month of June (hint, hint Rich ;) lol )

dracul

Lurker
Jun 30, 2015
I had placed an order on 4noggins roughly a week back.

2 tins of Solani 660 Silver Flake

4 tins of Ashton Artisan's blend

1 8oz tin of G.L. Pease's Quiet Nights

1 tin of Savinelli Doblono D'oro

2 tins of Hearth & Home Magnum Opus

I kinda like Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky but its gives kind of a tea note in the snork which I don't like so wanted to give a shot to Solani Silver Flake. Reviews say it also has a sweet taste unlike Orlik DSK. The only downside is price, damn expensive stuff when compared to Orlik DSK. I love Artisan's Blend like a termite to wood. Savinelli Doblono D'oro is also quite nice, the snork is heavenly. Other tins I've ordered for the first time. I'll get the package in probably a week to my country, India. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.