PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Well, it was on a bit of a backorder, and then the order was lost in the shuffle, but it finally arrived--my first Peterson! The Christmas edition in the #106 Fantail Billiard. It's not a Maserati, but it's darn purty and I can appreciate the quality workmanship on first inspection. And now to sample some of this Holiday blend...!

Peterson%20Post.jpg

Ohhhh, the Holiday blend is delicious--I haven't had a blend that smokes this rich all the way through the bowl until now. WOW.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
And I am happy to report that she's breaking in nicely! It's a much 'bulkier' pipe than all my others--I've a small face and tend toward the smaller end of the spectrum on my pipes, and this certainly has the Peterson proportions that I've heard of, especially in the shank. It is lightweight for its size, though, and there's certainly a nice feel to its bulk in the hand. Not a tooth-clencher for me. Definitely happy with my purchase, and it will be indelibly linked to this forum as I ordered soon after first finding PM.com and developing Peterson envy :D

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
Very nice indeed! The pipe is one I'd be very proud of, and those tins, yummy!! :mrgreen:

buck67

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2010
Little Rock
Very nice pipe and tobacco. I like your photo skills as well. That would make a nice Christmas card. Presentation is everything, good job. :clap:

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
Great pipe! I love Peterson's Holiday Season 2010.. sadly my tin is near finished!

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
Roger (buck67) is right...That is one fine photo! And your new pipe and tobaccos rock.....Well done!.... :D

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Thanks for the well wishes and compliments on the photos, fellas. Bowhatchie, this holiday blend is frickin' amazing, isn't it? I'm blown away. I'm about to embark on a taste test of the Killarney.... :puffy:

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
Thats a beauty of a pipe. And the Christmas Blend is also really good. Ive also tried the Sweet Killarney and it is also quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.