PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I received this from the in-laws yesterday in the mail. It's a storient and I haven't had the chance to smoke it yet. Due to the bowl size it will probably see VA's or a quick English smoke. I didn't ask for this one specifically, just a new meerschaum, and this is what showed up. It took a while to receive, and I won't go into all of the details. I don't know the full story so I don't know whether to fault storient or not so for now I will chalk it up as an honest mistake. Here's a pic as I know how much you guys love pics.
image_zps339855c3.jpg

Dec 24, 2012
Very nice. So, given where the tobacco chamber is, will the beard eventually change color too, or is it too far away from the tobacco?

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I would have to guess eventually. Especially with hand touching it too. This will def become a common pipe once the wether warms up. I'm liking meers more and more.

Aug 1, 2012
Love the pipe and I hope it smokes well. Not the one for me as it would be a bit weird smoking something that looked that much like me.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
All I can think of is that commercial from the late '80s, "This is Your Brain on Drugs. Any Questions?" LOL!
I REALLY need to get a meer. I'll probably go to my B&M to get it, but I know they don't have anything that cool looking there. Just a meerschaum menagerie of animals.
-Jason

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
will the beard eventually change color too, or is it too far away from the tobacco?

Eventually it will. The whole pipe will color over time The distance from the bowl won't stop the coloring. It just takes longer for that part to color.

uberam3rica

Lifer
Sep 7, 2011
Capac, Michigan
will the beard eventually change color too, or is it too far away from the tobacco?

Eventually it will. The whole pipe will color over time The distance from the bowl won't stop the coloring. It just takes longer for that part to color.

Status
Not open for further replies.