PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Well I thought some members might be interested in seeing some pictures of some nice pipes. I guess I was wrong, They seem to be more interested if finding something wrong with the thread, an saying something about the mistake. An not even comment on the pipe. Thanks to all who had something nice to say about my pipes. Good Bye!

tuold

Lifer
Oct 15, 2013
Beaverton,Oregon
You weren't here when I misspelled Comoy's as Camoy's in a thread title. I was beaten mercilessly....and loved every minute of it. In fact I've been coming back for more for the past three years =)

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
This should be a good habit for anybody who posts here. James you MUST, MUST, HAVE TO, get in the habit of proofreading EVERYTHING before you post. Then double check it after you post, while it can still be edited. You can't blame people for giving somebody a little shit over a typo when it can be prevented. Just sayin' my friend...

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
You can either have a slightly rough forum, or a weenie man sensitive wimpy hipster forum.... I prefer the somewhat more rough experience. It seems worse, at first, but when you see the alternative it shows its advantages!
I tried to post a picture of a pipe one time, and ended up posting the "sheep picture" instead, and they'll never let me live it down.

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
I tried to post a picture of a pipe one time, and ended up posting the "sheep picture" instead, and they'll never let me live it down.
The "sheep picture", huh? Then again, maybe I don't wanna know.....

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa01kRU6Fcg

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Is it just me, or does anyone else find it a little odd that the topic of bestiality has come up twice in about a week? Must have been a long, cold winter. Oh well...at least it's not a donkey this time.

Jan 8, 2013
Scrooge, don't even sweat it, man. They're just giving you grief in good fun. I saw the photo, by the way, and that is a wonderful specimen of a Ben Wade. I've been wanting a Preben Holm or Preben Holm made Ben Wade for some time. Yours is a fine example.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Then there's the time I misspelled Castello -- of course that elegant premium pipe -- as Costello, as in Abbot and Costello. Some proud Castello owner really got torqued by that ... entirely unintentional blunder. A Castello is a joke I'd like to be let in on. All part of life headin' West.

Status
Not open for further replies.