PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I grabbed this Lasse Skovgaard pickaxe from Max at Pipes2Smoke a few minutes ago. This gives me something to smoke when Game of Thrones starts again in a couple of months.

Reactions: Ben.R.C

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Wow...that thing is amazing. Could definitely double as a weapon if ever needed.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I agree smokey. I think I would enjoy that pipe with any of The Hobbit or LOTR movies as well

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, that is a beauty. Love the shape, the blast and the stem work is killer. You definitely need to let us know how it smokes in comparison to your Rads and other artisan pipes. I have always enjoyed looking at his work at Maxims site, his prices are tough to beat on his work.

Jan 8, 2013
That pipe is just... 8O Awesome!!! Enjoy the heck out of it Peck. You deserve it. But of course, the wait is going to be brutal lol.

kashmir

Lifer
May 17, 2011
Northern New Jersey
Wow. Looks more like a weapon than a pipe. Or a bottle opener. But I suppose in the grand scheme of things it approaches a pipe and will probably smoke like one too. Congrats? OK, Congrats and enjoy!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Wow. Looks more like a weapon than a pipe. Or a bottle opener.
Why not all three... consider it a medieval Swiss Army Pipe. Peck, it is VERY Wildling-esque. It looks to me like a pipe that was born north of the wall.
Winter is coming...
-- Pat

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Congratulations on your new pipe. I hope you can enjoy it along with the sporting events you plan to watch next year.

sjb3

Might Stick Around
Oct 23, 2013
That is a great looking pipe. It has a dragon-like look to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.