PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I don't know if lucky is a word I would use... Sure, lucky that you are in Vegas and there is a pipe show there this weekend. But I wouldn't say lucky from the middle of June until Mid-September. I was in Vegas for a conference in the 3rd week of June a few years ago and it was AWFUL! It was like walking out of a nice air-conditioned room into a convection oven.
I do hope you'll take lots of pictures to share with us. Especially those of us afflicted with PAD...
-Jason

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I am getting ready to go to the airport. The show starts Saturday, or Friday night if you play poker.
We have an all day photo shoot on Friday with our newest "Pipe Babe", Bubbadreier's super hot wife, Cynthia. I love Vegas. This is my third trip this year.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Yeah. Yeah. Thanks for rubbing it in, Kevin. We all know how cool your job is... LOL! Have fun & be safe!
-Jason

hilojohnny

Lifer
Oct 2, 2010
I know that all of the membership attending will have a fine time!....Sorry that I can't be there with you. I'm looking forward to the photos that will follow!

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Yes, the summers can be overwhelming, especially when you are only here on vacation. But then again, everywhere you look, you have at least 3 months of shit weather. I don't have snow up to my eyeballs in winter. Been there, done that enough in Pennsylvania, thank you very much.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Oooooh, but I LIKE the snow. I zen out shoveling my driveway, and sledding with my kids is awesome. We go to this one hill that should be blocked off for the sheer speed you can pick up. Besides, I can always dress up with the cold. even in Vegas, you can't undress for the heat (at least not in public legally, at any rate).
-Jason

krgulick

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Indeed, I must agree about the point of being decent during the summer. The visual with some people would definitely be TMI. If I do get the urge to see snow, I can look up to the local ski resort in the mountains and see it and say "Isn't that pretty" and remain quite comfortably warm down here in the valley. I really don't miss the heavy snow shoveling of the driveway.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I have to admit, my driveway is really short, so that may have something to do with it... I am a bit jealous that you guys are going to have a blast this weekend in Vegas when it's "cold". I'll think of you guys when I smoke out in the garage in front of the heater this weekend.
-Jason

thomc80

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2010
I wish i could go I havent been to Las Vegas in years. Prolly a good thing i dont though i doubt my wallet would survive...gambling and new pipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.