PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I had asked Paul last summer to let me have first shot at any Rhodesians he may be making. He contacted me last week and I just received this in the mail. It is really gorgeous.
fnYMgyA.jpg

BbOp9uY.jpg

hshkTdR.jpg

M2Bb4ea.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Wow, there's a lot of detail to take in on that one, I love it! You'll have to bring it to a future club meeting, I'd like to see that one in person. I love a custom Rhodesian, beautiful!

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I really like the contrasted stain. I'm not big on colored stems, but the yellow adds additional contrast to the overall pipe. The shaping is a fresh take on the rhodesian; a true testament to the makers creative eye. I like it quite a bit.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Very nice, gm. There was another Rhodesian on the site when I bought my Dublin last year that I should have bought as well. When I contacted Paul it had been sold. That's when I asked him to give me first dibs on any Rhodesians he would make. He did contact me and my choice was a no brainer to me.

Jan 4, 2015
Massachusetts
That pipe has become one of my favorite "outdoor" smokers. It fits into the breast pocket of my fishing shirts and it smokes wonderfully. I sent him a note to say how pleased I was and he returned one. Not only is he a great craftsman but a very pleasant guy too. Enjoy yours. Dutch

lohengrin

Lifer
Jun 16, 2015
I like the shaping, the contrast staining and the great briar cut. Such a gorgeous pipe really deserves an appropriate stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.