PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockrat

Lurker
Aug 4, 2012
Hey all...Anyone own or have owned a Larocca pipe? What's the general feeling on them? Pros? Cons?

Reactions: Cap

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
I have a La Rocca pipe. A calabash style with a great looking lucite stem and it smokes wonderful, never had any issues with it and I can't complain about the price either. Good pipe to carry with you when you're traveling.

swhipple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2011
I have a three of them. They smoke well and I like the price and look of them. One of them did have the finish bubble a little on the bottom, but in it's defense it was one of the first pipes I bought when I started puffing and I probably smoked it way too hot, leading of the finish problem. If I had to buy them again I'd probably go with a lower end Savinelli instead. To me the quality/consistancy seems a little higher for similar pricing.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
I have one that's very special to me, it is a bent rusticated apple with a red lucite stem. I gave it to my dad for Christmas a few years before he passed away, it is one of my best VA smokers and almost seems to smoke itself. I think they are a well made albeit less known pipe for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.