PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
So, I had placed a tobacco order and received this as a one ounce free sample. Upon opening the bag the aroma was delightfully nice. The Hazelnut is a blend of Golden Virginia and Burley tobacco with a hint of Toasted Cavendish. This has been a nice smoke and not too heavy on sweetness with just a hint of the Hazelnut flavor, the true tobacco comes through with the Burley being the dominate flavor. Is it anything special? No. but it's a good aromatic.
Lane Limited's Hazelnut will not be an all day smoke but at least once a day for me. Since smoking this I know I'll be placing future orders to keep in the cellar. It smoked really nice in this Kaywoodie Pipe.
lanehazelnut-600x461.jpg

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
Thanks for posting this Durham. I've been thinking of trying this one. One of my favorites is Hunter's Blend Labrador which also has a hazelnut flavor.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
dlattim I went to check out and try Labrador but seen it's out of stock at most sites. Must be a very good blend.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
I have in in my rotation also, it is a nice tobacco, nothing special as you have said. But good enough and cheap enough to have in ones tobacco rotation.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I just tried this tonight and it is a keeper! I picked up 2 ounces to sample. Think I will be picking up a few more ounces very soon. It smoked great in a cob while I worked in the yard.

sjb3

Might Stick Around
Oct 23, 2013
You hit the nail on the head Durham. Lane Limited does make great aromatics for really good prices.

murf

Can't Leave
Mar 1, 2013
I received a ~1oz sample of it as part of P&C's customer appreciation day. Then got another ~1oz sample of it from a SP.com order not long after that. I smoked it all up real quick. Nothing special, just a light aromatic with great taste and no bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.