PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
2 of my coworkers have been asking me about pipe smoking so I put together a little something for them. Am I forgetting anything?

image112-600x450.jpg

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
@gregprince... You sound just like some of my new friends/old coworkers lol. Good thing I have a few more cobs sitting around...

I tossed in some aro's, English's, VA's and OTC's.

i8ball

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2014
i wish one of my old coworkers would do that for me that got a great friend in you

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Awesome. The pouches make it for me. Nice job including them, and not forgetting the tool and cleaners!
I also want to know what the blends are, and the two briars.
Hopefully you have a place where the three of you can hang and discuss the meaning of life :)

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
very nice. I think I have the same pipe as the one on the right top. it is a great pipe if thats the same one.

lucky695

Apr 2, 2013
good job 81. just tell them they can remove those filters in the cobs for a better experience.. IMO..

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
The briars are just some Dr Gs, aro's Blue Note, Three Star Blue, Buttered Rum. Some PA, 2010, 2015, ODF, Odyssey, HH Vintage Syrian and Fox & Hound.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
yeah the Dr.G is definitely like the one i have. I love that pipe and smoke it almost every day, it is a good pipe that can take a beating (allot of use)

eightywon

Apr 4, 2014
Definitely a good smoker and one of my 1st. Doesn't get as much love as it should though so I'm passing it on. Hope I don't get giver's remorse lol.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
haha I'm sure that it's going to some 1 who will appreciate it and give it the attention it deserves.

Status
Not open for further replies.