PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
Happy labor day, I am currently at Galveston beach, it is a beautiful sunny day, cool winds and i have my corn cob legend with admirals choice natural cavendish, a fellow friend of the pipe gifted me, where and what are you smoking on this beautiful day.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Just lit up a bowl of Brown Sugar Flake in a Bruce Weaver sandblasted billiard. One of his early pieces when he was still using acrylic stems.
img_20160824_010936-600x337.jpg

Jun 4, 2014
Having some C&D Three Friars in my Peterson Aran D9, later I have a date with the grill where I will sacrifice so steaks, clams and corn to the flames.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Beautiful sunny mild day after we had the Hermine storm backlash of rain, and I got up early to put out the flag, and am smoking PC Russ O.'s experiemental Balkan M-61 in a quarter bent smooth originally unfinished (but now golden walnut color) Cassano briar Dublin/Calabash (arched rim), one of these pipes that was so-so until it was five or six years old and now is coming into its own. My wife was active in a newspaper employee union on Long Island, so we take Labor Day seriously.

sw0snuff3r

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2014
4noggins Weybridge in a Lorenzetti Spitfire billiard. Will be sacrificing some steaks on the grill tonight as well.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
Chelsea Morning in a Castello 55 while sitting on my balcony, watching the city on a holiday afternoon.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
Grilled some centercut chops for brunch earlier with eggs, taters and catheads. Now smoking Capstan Blue in a Castello Old Antiquari billiard out on the back porch, watching the hummingbirds go effen nuts.
We need to do this Labor Day thing more often.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Beautiful day in N CA, moderate temperature for the season, and I am watching "How It's Made", smoking And So To Bed in a revived meer billiard.
Did you know carnauba wax is applied to sprinkles (jimmies, on-tops)? Your odd bit of trivia for the day..
Happy Labor Day, all!

rfernand

Oct 2, 2015
Overcast in Seattle - it's Westminster in a Dunhill Bruyère 4103 for me.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Nothing special for me, just a combination that I know will be a good easy smoke. On my 6th bowl of Carter Hall in my dirty cracked swollen legend cob.

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
there is a reason they call it a legend, it will last you along time.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Made German pancakes, helped my daughter buy a car, mowed the lawn; now I am settling in with a tall glass of water, short glass of whiskey, my Excelsior Canadian, and a V/B/L/P blend.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I worked most of the day, goofed off some of the day and now I'm drinking for the rest of the evening. UT smoking laws are such that I'm not smoking I'm just relaxing in the hotel room. I'll be smoking tomorrow though. Count on it.

mackeson

Mar 29, 2016
Started the day with homebrew VA/BUR/CAV in a Nording Freehand

drive home from work with Haddo's Delight in MM Diplomat

Now most of the way through 1792 in a Sav Punto Oro Prince

...later after I put the kids to bed, who knows. Possibly Gaslight. Maybe Nightcap --but in a Brebbia Billiard

Status
Not open for further replies.