PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

underdog133

Lurker
Feb 21, 2014
Hello all, I know its not the most glamorous pipe and I've had one for a few years ,but recently lost it . I was wondering if theres any more out their.Any help would be great.

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
I have one, it is a great smoker. Bought it around 10 years ago. Sorry to hear you lost yours. I haven't seen them online, however I will check the local shop I bought mine at tomorrow. I doubt they still have any though. Good luck in your search

muddy41

Lurker
Jan 7, 2014
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but I will let you know anyways. Never hurts to try and help.
http://www.milantobacco.com/la_rocca_escuro_pipes.htm

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
To chime in again man. I have several Roccas. The 2 novios I have smoke just as well as what you are looking for by them. That is if we can't find you a fabio

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I don't know if the Fabio is available online, but I have certainly seen La Rocca at one or more of our sponsors.

I bought mine, a Rosa poker, at my local B&M. I saw the pipe and liked it, but thought the rustication carving

was a little corny, but I went away for a few weeks and kept thinking about it. When I went back, I just bought

that sucker. It took some breaking in, but now there's nothing I wouldn't smoke in it, big chamber and nice

balance, as good as pipes three times the price.

underdog133

Lurker
Feb 21, 2014
Thanks for the replies, I just bought a sitter from that site, and Im liking it a lot. I may get a few more from their . I'm on the fence about the novios, they look to much of a pink color to me. Thanks again for your help.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Cup O Joes has a nice array of La Roccas. I didn't seen any Fabios, but many others, several web pages.

Status
Not open for further replies.