LA County B&M

(4 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by NOLA Cajun
  • Latest reply from racerx
  1. tobyducote

NOLA Cajun

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Are there any good B&Ms in LA county that you can suggest?

Posted 4 years ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

Here's one I've been to. It's on Ventura Blvd and has a great lounge, a decent tin selection and plenty of different kinds. Here the link via The Pipe Store Locator

http://pipesmagazine.com/pipe-store-locator/california/the-cigar-warehouse-sherman-oaks-ca-169.html

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

The Cigar Warehouse is OK. Since going through a change of ownership a couple of years ago, the selection of pipes and pipe tobacco has diminished. But if you're a Peterson fan, rejoice! The new owner is a Peterson rep, so there's a nice selection of Peterson pipes and tobaccos.

There's the Original Tinderbox in Santa Monica, which is a terrific store.

Not a whole lot else left. LA used to be nirvana not that many years ago. But while it's still great for cigars, pipes are almost an afterthought.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

It is pointless to argue with a fanatic since a dim bulb can't be converted into a searchlight. - Jesse Silver
    Posted 4 years ago #
  4. racerx

racerx

Login to Send PM

There's also Kramers Pipe & Tobacco in Beverly Hills. I haven't been there (or to the original Tinder Box either for that matter) but they used to cater to the movie crowd. Been meaning to get to both of them. A little out of the way for me.

Posted 4 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   ben88, redglow, supdog, trubka2, jaytex969, jcdarin, winton, alaskanpiper, christineg