PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Forum member "shaintiques" graciously sent me some tobacco in the mail and I wanted to thank him publicly. I have been on a lot of forums over the years and Pipes Magazine forums have the most unselfish/kind members. :puffpipe:

smokeybear

Lifer
Dec 21, 2012
Brampton,Ontario,Canada
A great Guy he is indeed as i myself am awaiting a generous package from him, but while communicating with him over PMs i found he is just genuinely a really nice person and he has inspired me to do more good by my fellow pipe smoking people. Thank you shaintiques.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Dave is a valuable member who consistently shows a generous nature and a willingness to help others. Definitely a man of class and distinction, way to go Dave.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I have been on a lot of forums over the years and Pipes Magazine forums have the most unselfish/kind members
I have noticed the same thing. This is a great forum with lots of good people. Cheers to everyone!

cynyr

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 12, 2012
Tennessee
Looking forward to meeting shaintiques and dpkrause at Chattanooga in September. (I've not been around much lately, I hope that show is still a go!)

Status
Not open for further replies.