PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

okiebrad

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 13, 2016
I am looking for information on a KNICKS Imported Briar pipe. It is a small Lovat style. Total length is just under 4.5". Bowl height looks to be about 1 1/8" and bowl diameter looks to be under .70"

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Photos are almost essential.
This is a way to add photos to your post:
To get photos to load quickly and show in the post, you first have to upload the photo to this site.

1.) Login

2.) Go to My Account (may have hit Home button first) and mouse down to Album.

3.) Choose Upload Picture (navigate to photo you've given a sensible name to), be sure to then hit Upload.

4.) Go back to Album, click on thumbnail to open full size image. Right click (Windows); Control Click (Mac) and select "copy image location" (its URL).

5.) Return to your reply window in the thread and click on the IMG buttont at the top of the compose window.

7.) Paste the image location into the window and click OK.
The method of Control (Mac) or Right (Windows) click on an image will work for images in most photo hosting sites such as Imgur.

okiebrad

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 13, 2016
Thanks for your assistance jpmcwjr
knicks4-150x112.jpg

knicks3-150x112.jpg

knicks2-150x112.jpg

knicks1-150x112.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Thanks for the instructions, jpm'. Any chance this is a house pipe for the sports team? Looks maybe too old. Imported Briar is nearly always a stamp used on U.S. made or distributed pipes to indicate the pipe is briar, after other materials were used during WWII.

okiebrad

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 13, 2016
Sounds like a good lead mso489. I will look into that idea. Thanks.

okiebrad

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 13, 2016
I am still coming up with nothing. Anyone else have an idea or lead I can follow?

okiebrad

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 13, 2016
After 3 months of searching, I still have no clue who made this pipe. Does this happen often?

Status
Not open for further replies.