Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
There are all kinds of pipe smokers, and we are amongst great company, including; poets, artists, writers, presidents, kings, and even Nobel Laureates.
Fred Brown talks about this and more in his September column. Check it out at the link here!

http://pipesmagazine.com/blog/the-pipe-pundit/keepers-of-the-flame/

smittyd

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2018
Pennsylvania
I am in a constant fog of TAD and PAD. I just bought a Savinelli Dolomiti 673 KS. Can't wait till it gets here!

arvetus

Might Stick Around
Jul 29, 2018
I'm still very much a beginner and don't even know what I like and don't like yet and I have acquired both syndromes. I have on the way an estate Savinelli with a marbled bit and a nice silver ferrule. I also just got in the mail some PS Luxury Twist Flake and some G&H Brown Vanilla Flake that I want to try. :oops:
The shame of it is that if I end up liking the Brown Vanilla, it's already been discontinued :(

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I keep saying I am over it! PAD and TAD, I mean. But the very moment I say that, I see another pipe, another blend to try. And there you go. I am under the spell of more PAD/TAD.

techie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2018
I'm still very much a beginner and don't even know what I like and don't like yet and I have acquired both syndromes
Same here. But after 5 weeks of this I am finally toning it down and ending the flurry of buying, though I have a three page wish list on Smoking Pipes, which includes a Savinelli Dolomiti (mentioned above), this one a rusticated 311 KS.

Status
Not open for further replies.