Tags:  No tags yet. 

K.C. Pipe show.

(8 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by crusader
  • Latest reply from cigrmaster
  1. crusader

crusader

Login to Send PM

Who's going, is it a good one? I am about 5 hrs away and thinking about going,

"When He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one holding a harp and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints"
    Posted 4 years ago #
  2. kcvet67

kcvet67

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'll be there. It's always a great show.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    -- Thomas Jefferson
    Posted 4 years ago #
  3. lonestar

lonestar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

5 hours is a small price to pay! It is a great show. I plan to be there again this year.

-Ryan Alden
    Posted 4 years ago #
  4. daveinlax

daveinlax

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The plan is to attend and display my Castello collection.

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. pipestud

pipestud

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I've been going almost every year since 2003. Great show every year and the KC Pipe Club guys are wonderful hosts. I have a table there again this year and hope to meet a lot of forum members there. And, would love to see that great Castello collection that Dave has that I've heard so much about over the years!

Pipestud
    Posted 4 years ago #
  6. zack24

zack24

Mod

Login to Send PM

It's killing me that we can't go- my parent's 60th anniversary is the same weekend....I will have a cavalier pipe in the carvers competition...

Posted 4 years ago #
  7. kcghost

kcghost

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

We look forward to seeing you guys there. Don't forget to come out in the evening top to the smoking tent. We will have some wonderful vintage tobaccos for you to sample, a cash bar, and a lot of great people to chat with.

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. cigrmaster

cigrmaster

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Steve, if you send your private jet for me, I will definitely attend, otherwise I just cannot make it. Flying commercial with the teeming massees is so below me that I just cannot do it. Maybe I will just have my chauffeur, drive me in the Rolls. I can kick back and smoke the ten pounds of 1995 Stonehaven that Steve sold me for only 25.00 a pound. He gives me such great deals.

Harris
    Posted 4 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   oldgeezersmoker, spartan99, bayareabriar, smudgersmissingleg, frankrem, pitchfork, rodo, ashdigger, cshubhra, 3rdguy, marc75