PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2012
Hi all, I just got around to an old Kaywoodie Filtronic pipe and noticed it had a ceramic filter still in. It's pretty mucky but I have read that soaking the filters in Everclear might work in making the one I have usable again. In any case, I would like to find a few more if such a thing can be done. I haven't seen any floating around on the 'Bay but I haven't been looking for very long. That said, anybody here have a source for them or know who I might ask?
Thanks in advance,

Dave

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
I'll toss in a second vote for pauls I have picked a few things from them that havent seen production in forever and a day.

Aug 1, 2012
They had some and they were really cheap. I also got a store blend sampler to make it worthwhile to charge and ship it. Thanks for the suggestion on where to go.

Aug 1, 2012
Absolutely lucky. I didn't find out until I was finishing the order that they were the last 3 packs they had. If anybody needs one, I'll be glad to share.
Side note, how are their house blends? I asked him to put together a sampler for me so I'm not sure what I'll get.

Status
Not open for further replies.