PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
Kool huh?
I have now purchased #5 and I am looking for one more. This will bbe my self imposed last so it needs to be the right one. My OCD will be the death of me and is setting some pretty tight parameters. I have 2 white briars: a 01 Zulu and a 12 Billiard full bend. I have 2 briars: a 72 Canadian and a 98S Bulldog half bend. I just picked up a relief grain 22 Billiard straight. So, of course, I need a relief grain something.
Please make recommendations on the model numbers to look for, based on your favorite, or that would fill the gap in my collection.
I may post up some pictures of my pipes; but you can see them at my Krazy for Kaywoodie thread.
Thanks for your input!

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
I have one you might be interested in. Look up info on a chinrester custom grain if your interested give me a shout.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Good stuff there, thanks for the link.
I think I want something different - maybe a thorn or high bowl? I'm not a big fan of rusticated pipes so it will have to be pretty special.
Anyone here have something to offer? Ebay is hard to track.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
So I was the winning bid on a relief grain H6 Belgium. This is a google image of one like mine. Mine has the logo intact. I never remember to save photos before the bid ends...
004-009-7218.jpg

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
Ah,OK, mostly use the tablet now for fun stuff. Let's see if this works
$_1.JPG

I think I can only get to one of the pictures now.

Status
Not open for further replies.