Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Please welcome Javanshir as the newest moderator in the forums. He is not only knowledgeable on pipe stuff, but he is a techy as well. He lives in Azerbaijan, so he can keep an eye on things while we are asleep on this side.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
It's on my list to tour one day!
Welcome to your new duties, jvn!
Business: Can all the mods now agree to capitalize thread titles as Kevin has done here? I.e., articles and prepositions and unimportant words be lower cased.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Welcome to your new duties, Javanshir!
Are you open to bribes? Can you perform weddings now? Stamp passports? Issue dog licenses?

Welcome aboard!

Bad news is you get the old Escudo crate to use as your desk. Good news is that it is next to the Pipe Babe's dressingroom.
Don't forget, the mod that closes the most threads gets to ride in the Pipesmagazine jet with Kevin for an all expence paid trip to Key West. But, they all have to be legit closings, ha ha!

Mar 1, 2014
Ahh, "Javanshir", now it makes sense.
Thank you for lending your talents and carrying the great burden of babysitting the rest of us rascals.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
What? Another Mod? This place is crawlin' with Mods now. Has Kevin finally declared martial law?

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
Thank you very much guys. I really appreciate your support.
He is not only knowledgeable on pipe stuff...
Unfortunately, not that much, I think I am just a regular smoker, however I tamp really well. :)
It's on my list to tour one day!
Welcome to your new duties, jvn!
Business: Can all the mods now agree to capitalize thread titles as Kevin has done here? I.e., articles and prepositions and unimportant words be lower cased.
You know that I am waiting here for you, right? In high school I got 98 out of 100 from composition lesson once and my teacher told me that she had to cut 2 points just because I didn't capitalize the title correctly, since then capitalizing has become an OCD thing for me. :)
Are you open to bribes? Can you perform weddings now? Stamp passports? Issue dog licenses?
Taking into account that I am living in a post-Soviet state right now, I would like to state that bribery and corruption is my thing. You got some Penzance?
Good for you Javan... This does not mean you can celebrate with a cigarette... Welll... just one. :clap:
I guess this one deserves a nice cigar :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.