PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
I have taken a break from all things pipe oriented but missed the friendships I had made here and decided to drop in to say hello:)Things are going pretty good. I haven't put the pipe down for good or anything, I was just spending too much time and money that I didn't have on pipes and tobacco. I haven't smoked a bowl in over a month. I'll probably break down tonight and have a bowl of St James Flake though:) Hope everyone is doing well. ttyl

mlyvers

Can't Leave
Sep 23, 2012
hey shawn622, glad to hear from yeah. fire up that bowl bro. glad to hear things are ok with you, hope the kids are fine as well.
mike

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Hey Shawn; nice to see you! Still some good looking squiddlies; probably some mischief in there too...

shawn622

Lifer
Jul 22, 2012
Mount Sterling, Ohio
Hows the blending going?

I made a couple batches a couple of months ago. I was not happy with how they came out. There is a reason why the big blenders make the big money... It is not that easy. I going to try again in the near future. Thanks for all you responses:)

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
Shawn: I'm +1 with Jud: All things in moderation and to thine ownself be true. Glad to see you back on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.