PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Just tried out my own first mixture, I made it a month ago and finally got around to trying it. 1/4 all of these: Squadron leader, Frog Morton, Plum Cake, Christmass Cookie, and I threw in a good helping of perique (amount unknown). It was the best English I have ever smoked, just perfect! Very complex flavor, a must try for anyone who loves very bold, flavorful blends at a medium nicotine content should you have these lying around. It is like Sillem's Black but better in my opinion.
I am going to make many more experiments in the future and I am also going to buy more varieties of blending tobaccos, right now all I have is latakia and perique from Just For Him, they seem top notch in quality. I am only 27, so I have time to develop my own line or two of tobacco :) It would be so cool, if I got good at it. I will have to experiment with making my own aromatic sauces as well, since all my favs are aromatic cross-over blends.

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
Nice! I made my first one last night really quick. 1/2 Vanilla Cream and 1/2 Anniversary kake. Smoking it right now actually. Tastes a bit nutty with vanilla notes. Not bad though.

terry

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2011
[/quote]. I am only 27, so I have time .

There is never enough time...and you could bite the dust tomorrow...but +1 for Enthusiasm .

Jul 15, 2011
A couple of guys on the forum here got to try my "Pipe Novelist Murder Mystery Mix", which was equal parts Quiet Nights, Squadron Leader, Haddos Delight, and Dunhill EMP all mixed together. Got a chance to try a couple of bowls before I sent off the rest and I have to say it was pretty tasty. You could taste quite a bit of the Haddos. I think Im gonna get another tin of that solely for the purpose of working it into some other English mixtures.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
Keep at it. It is like cooking, the more you do, the more you find out what is out there. Sometimes you get Beef Wellington and sometimes you get goop.

Status
Not open for further replies.