PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
So I really wanted McClellands Christmas Cheer 2012, but my card was $2 under the total price, so I spent three hours looking for something interesting. I was going back and forth for a while between CAO Cherry Bomb, and CAO Moontrance. After reading reviews, I went for a tin of Moontrance. Then I realized I had enough to get a bulk ounce. Searching for that is what took up most of my time. I was really set on Christmas Cheer because I wanted to smoke it in public this month and see what people thought, but, like I said, I didn't have enough on my card. So, after a couple hours of searching and nearly giving up, I stumbled across some H&H Egg Nog. I read some reviews and went with that. I love each H&H blend I've tried, so I highly doubt I'll be dissapointed. Now I just have to wait. :puffy:

hfearly

Oct 11, 2012
Canada
Guitar: the Christmas cheers become SO much better if you let them age for 4-5 years. Now is the time to pop the CC 2007!

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
Thanks for the input guys. I can't wait to try the Egg Nog. Moontrance too! I'm sure I'll get around to the Christmas Cheer sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.