PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ezypikns

Lurker
Oct 25, 2013
Former cigarette smoker. Really don't miss it that much. Haven't smoked ANYTHING for 10 years. I'm 66 now and I figure, "Why not?".
Bought a couple of Missouri Meerschaums a couple of weeks ago, and then a Peterson. Tried some Captain Black Regular, then a local tobacco shop blend.
I LOVE this! Flavors are amazing. Just pure relaxation. Where has this BEEN all my life?

coreyr

Lurker
Feb 4, 2013
Virginia
I joined here awhile back but have not been keeping up. I msut say that FMotT is one of my staple baccy's. Mmm mmm good!

werdna

Can't Leave
Jun 6, 2013
Welcome to the club. I haven't tried On The Town, yet, but I do love On the Bayou. Give all the Frogs a try.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
FMOTT is a wonderful blend, as is the other Frogs.

Welcome aboard.

james80

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 16, 2012
I was fortunate enough to be sent FMoTT as part of a cross Atlantic trade, simply marvellous. So muCh so I ordered Across the Pond from 4Noggins a day or two ago. Pity these great blends are not available in the UK.

smokeytay33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2013
Welcome to the forums! Give Frog Morton Cellar a try! Awesome flavor and super relaxing, IMO. Enjoy! :puffy:

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Welcome. All of the Frog Morton's are great. I'm with smokeytay33 I think you should give Cellar a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.