PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2011
As some of you will remember I had to send a pipe off to Floyd Norwood some months back for a cracked shank and I was really impressed with the service and the workmanship that he did. Browsing through his website the other day, I saw that he also has pipes that he makes himself that are for sale through his website. These pipes are dirt cheap and while he doesnt have a huge selection to choose from, I had some extra cash and decided to try a couple of them out. I just put in the order and I can't wait till they get here. For anyone interested to look, here is the link to his pipes page. I just purchased the #1 and the #3 pipes on this page:
Floyd Norwood's FLN Pipes
What do you guys think?

Jul 15, 2011
I certainly will cajun. The website say that the "B" grade pipes, which these are, have a couple of small fills which I have never been very picky about, and for the price, I really don't see how it could be a deal breaker.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Ditto. The prices are terrific! The pipes you selected would have been my first choices too! :clap:

I like the way the lower front end of the bowl bulges forward.

Jul 15, 2011
I also had my eye on the #6 as well. Would have liked to have gotten all three but just couldn't swing it. That partially rusticated bottom looks kind of cool, but in the end the blue stem kind of sealed the deal on the other one for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.