Just placed part of my TAD list order...yay!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
So I finally placed my order in (albeit a small order)... as Ive mentioned before, my "cellar" was running extremely low, and funds (like most) are tight but this should be ok to last me a bit... and hopefully in a few months (after Xmas) I can place a nice big order and start working on stocking up and aging a few blends.

The only thing that sucks about smaller orders is the damn shipping... between 2 sites JFH & SP's it came out to $15, man that could have been a tin of Robert Lewis "tree mixture" which is my go to for all day smoking.
So here is what I ordered:
JFH - Shortcut to Mushrooms (2oz)

JFH - Ruins of Isengard (2oz)

SG - FVF (tin)

SG - Squadron Leader (tin)

Hearth & Home - Blackhouse (tin)

Villiger - After Dinner (tin)
FVF & SL are staples for me... the other 4 are new, so we'll see what happens. Im sure Ill enjoy the JFH blends and after reading what some of you guys say about Blackhouse, Im almost positive it will become a staple... the only one that Im not sure about, but hey its worth a try, is the After Dinner Blend
The funny part is that there was a thread that mentioned Brebbia "Latakia Flake" as a sub for Panzance... well I was one of the few that agreed on that and also that now it was going to get hard to find because of the mention... well guess what? just from yesterday to today... yeah its out of stock :(
Now to play everyone's favorite game... "The waiting game". :D

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Yep, and Black House is backordered at P+C now as well. 7-10 days apparently...

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Nice order captain. When I was an English smoker, I was a huge fan of Penzance and smoked it a lot, but there was one English blend I liked better. It was Blatter and Blatter Reserve. If memory serves I had to buy it direct from Blatter in Montreal.
http://www.blatterpipes.com/tob1.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.