PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Didn't cook a turkey, but just finished this one over the long Thanksgiving weekend...Tried a few new things here- Cocobolo and Ebonite stem...a little tricky drilling with my curved drill bit...Had a good time with this one....

eqwbwi.jpg

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Love the whimsy in this one Zack, I can tell you had fun putting it together. Great grain, and following the lines in the pipe from button to bowl is fun.
Keep 'em coming!
-- Pat

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Zach
Man, that is one beautiful pipe
I love the grain and the shape of it. The stem looks nice enough to be a clencher. How much does it weigh?

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Harris, Thanks, but wait till you see the next one...Finishing a Dublin in the next couple of days....The stem work is white and black ebony- should be very cool....Get yourself over for dinner!

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
That is one beautiful pipe! I really love the shape, the grain and that stem work is just brilliant.
Nice work indeed

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
The Dublin sounds awesome. I will try getting over there but for the last 6 days I have been bed ridden with my back. I have had the worst back spasms in my life that last 10 days. I just got some new meds today and I am hoping it calms down the spasms.

Status
Not open for further replies.