PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipedreams101

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 1, 2012
Im officially a member! I consider this a great honor among you guys. I dont post alot, but try to chime in if I have somethig to offer. I intend to be around for awhile and to get to know all of you better. I do love to read all discussions, whether or not I feel I should participate or not. As I get to know you all, Im sure I will post more, but as that progresses, would just like to say thanks to all, and look forward to seeing you all in the forums. Happy smoking, and great days are wished to all!!!

pipedreams101

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 1, 2012
Thanks guys! Had no idea anyone was still online at this hour lol! (12:30am here). Nice to have the company!! Hope to talk more!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
uapiper, beewrangler2, pstlpkr, mrenglish, pipedreams101, juni, puffy, morton, ck12, galeon, crk69, nsfisher, buster, chawz, lonestar, bartowen, drewknick, photoman13
Just a few of us.

Congratulations on your elevation!

:puffy:

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Yep, I'm up all kinds of odd hours with my job, and find myself drawn here more than anywhere else except for ebay looking for estates... Congrats on the milestone pipedreams...

pipedreams101

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 1, 2012
Thanks L, and crk69. I too am drawn here alot! I love being apart of this community and watching and learning from all you guys. I have definatley learned alot sinse i have been here and everyone has been great! Nice , comical, assholes, and saints. everything that you would expect from a community. I like seeing posts from "oltimers" as well as "newbies", as I learn from all. hope I have offered something to all, as I have taken in so much in the short time that I have been here. I look forward to all new posts and new members alike!

pipedreams101

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 1, 2012
thanks Photoman, Takes me so long to post i didnt see you! I cant forget you! let me see those meers! lol!

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
Does that mean we are stuck with you now? :nana: There goes the neighborhood.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Wait till you experience the elation of becoming a PREFERRED member. That's when I discovered that I didn't have a life... Just kidding (I think). Congratulations!

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Welcome to the club! I've slowed down on my posting as well and I only chime in on occasion, but there's nothing wrong with that.

pipedreams101

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 1, 2012
Yes, you guys are stuck with me! lol. This is the first forum Ive been a member of that has kept my attention and left me wanting for more. That could be a bad thing...lol And thanks again guys, I feel really at home in the forums. Thats really saying alot comin from me..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.