PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
For the last month or so, I have been testing, trying, quite a few different blends in an effort to see what's out there and generally improve my tobacco experience.

Well its 4am, quiet, dark, and very humid, we are soon to get a thunderstorm, so I decide to fill up a bowl of my old regular smoke "Captain Black white". Wow, what a great smoke! Just like an old friend, familiar, smooth, smells great, tastes great, and probably the best 45 minutes I've had in over a month.

I suggest everyone go and grab an old favourite you haven't had recently, it really is a great thing.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
You are so right. Enjoying some Wessex Burley Slice with the Autobiography of Mark Twain, myself.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Last night we were having the same weather conditions that you stated, and I smoked my favorite tobacco which happens to be a bargain blend right now and it was spectacular!

Maybe it was the weather but the smoke was amazing. :puffy:

ruraldean

Might Stick Around
Apr 27, 2012
Captain Black White is often derided - however it's a favourite of mine too, and I'll be getting some more in Spain in June.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I've yet to try the venerable Captain Black, but love smoking my pipe out on the patio in a summer rain. It doesn't get more peaceful than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.